Appearance is everything in today’s society, and the first thing that a someone will notice is your teeth, they are the first thing that people notice about you and are quick to judge you on. People with straight white teeth are perceived to be more successful and smarter than those with crooked teeth as your oral health can also influence your ability to get a job. Having pearly whites creates a positive lasting impression, as people associate straight teeth Glasgow with achievement and appeal.
You Can Get Straight Teeth Glasgow at Any Age!
Therefore, it is important to make sure that your smile is perfect, at any age. It is never too late to get flawless teeth as teeth straightening Glasgow is available to anyone at any age. Teeth move with age and can become crooked, even if they are healthy. Now more adults are seeking orthodontic treatments in Glasgow, to achieve the perfect smile and according to the British Orthodontic Society, adults make up half of the patients in some orthodontist practices throughout the UK.
Traditional ‘Train Track’ Braces
Braces have come a long way from the traditional, metal ‘train track’ braces that children would dread having. These traditional braces can take anywhere from a few months to a few years to see results, depending on work that needs to be done. If you don’t like the idea of having a mouth full of metal and wires you get with traditional ‘train track’ braces, then these non-invasive, clear braces are right for you.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Cosmetic braces Glasgow are a new trend that people are raving about. Many orthodontists in Glasgow offer Invisalign, clear braces that are perfect for straightening crowded or gaping teeth. This new, less invasive way of treating teeth can produce results within months. These clear, Invisalign aligners are discreet and come with many benefits that you might not get with traditional braces.
5 Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- Clear- The best thing about Invisalign aligners are that they are clear and virtually invisible, so your teeth straightening Glasgow experience will go unnoticed.
- Comfortable- The aligners are made to fit your teeth with no wires or metal involved. Meaning that your gums and inside of your mouth will not get irritated.
- Removable- When eating or drinking you can take your aligner out and enjoy your meal without any worry that you are getting food stuck in the metal or wires, that you could happen with tradition braces. You can also remove them when brushing and flossing teeth to ensure you have good oral hygiene.
- Customised- Your orthodontist Glasgow will take imprints of your teeth to personally customise your brace. This will maximise your teeth straightening Glasgow.
- Effective- You will see the effects of your Invisalign brace within a matter of months, most Invisalign braces, depending on the treatment, can last 6-8 months.
Teeth Straightening Glasgow
Whether you have always had crooked teeth or your teeth have moved with age, there is no need to suffer. With Invisalign, clear braces you can change all of that and have that perfect smile you have always wanted.